It’s Easter again and that means it’s time to celebrate! Bring your whole family and join our Boundary Bay Brewery family for Easter Brunch on Sunday, April 24th.
Chances are, if you’re a Bellinghamster, you’ve celebrated one or two holidays with us here at the brewpub. And you’ll know that it truly is like family…where everyone is welcome from the grandparents to the babies! There’s even going to be an Easter Egg hunt in the Beer Garden at 10:30 am (reserved for brunch particpants). Not to mention beer and/or mimosas for the grown ups!
From 9am – Noon we’ll be serving up all kinds of brunch classics:
- eggs in buckwheat crepes – over easy eggs cradled in a fresh buckwheat crepe cup (vegetarian)
- potato casserole – a crispy on top, warm and cheesy in the middle classic! (vegetarian)
- french toast – the breakfast favorite! Made with Avenue Bread‘s challah bread and dipped in cinnamon batter. (vegetarian)
- biscuits and gravy
- tortillas and black beans (vegan)
- scrambled eggs (vegetarian)
- sausage links
- hash browns
- prosciutto wrapped asparagus
- assorted pastries
- fresh fruit (vegan and vegetarian)
- club sandwiches
- yogurt (vegetarian)
- house made granola (vegan)
So join us this Sunday, April 24th for an all you can eat brunch! Families welcome. 9am to Noon. $20 per person. $12 for kids 6 to 12yrs, 5yrs and under eat free. Senior discount (62+) $17. Reservations recommended. (360)647-5593
We will open at Noon for business as usual in our Tap Room and Bistro.