Join us in the Beer Garden at 7p.m. on Saturday, July 18th to enjoy a 5-course Beer Pairing Dinner prepared by Chef Matt Hansen. Each course is expertly paired by our Certified Cicerone® Brewer Bryan Krueger. The Boundary “Supper Series” is a chance to try exclusive dishes and beers specifically crafted to experience your tastebuds.
Here’s the menu for this Saturday’s dinner:
- Welcome beer: 3-B
- Course 1: Heirloom tomato and buffalo mozzarella salad with buckwheat and fresh curry leaves paired with Safety Brett
- Course 2: Sea Cow Oyster and Gose Mignonette and ceviche paired with Steady as She Gose
- Course 3: Merguez brochette with grilled cauliflower couscous paired with Pilsner
- Course 4: IPA marinated skirt steak ssam with house made sorachi kimchi with Sorachi Ace Single Hop
- Dessert: Saffron Hazelnut ice cream with honey-brown butter topping and a salt and pepper cookie paired with Traverse IPA
Tickets ($45) are available for purchase at the Taproom. Join the WIll-Call list by emailing email@example.com.