Another school year is winding down and for some the end of this quarter brings about the end of their college years. We’re here to say Congrats, Graduates from all of us here at Boundary Bay Brewery! We know how much hard work has gotten you to where you are and we know that NOW it’s time to celebrate!!
If you’re looking for a place to hang out with your whole family on graduation day, why not bring ’em here for our Graduation Brunch on Saturday, June 9th?
We’ll have all kinds of delicious eats out in the Beer Garden and plenty of room for you, the parents and THEIR parents, your unruly siblings and even crazy uncle Joe! We’re taking reservations from 10am – 2pm. For $20 per person ($12 for kids 6-12 years, 5 years and under eat free) enjoy all you can eat:
- scrambled eggs (vegetarian, gluten free)
- boiled eggs (vegetarian, gluten free)
- quiches (some vegetarian)
- bacon (gluten free)
- baked corn tortilla egg cups with sour creme and salsa (vegetarian, gluten free)
- granola and yogurt (vegetarian)
- biscuits and gravy
- fruits (vegan, gluten free)
- banana bread (vegetarian)
- spinach salad with champagne-honey-white balsamic reduction, chevre, fruits, hazelnuts (vegetarian, gluten free)
- cucumber tea sandwiches (vegetarian)
- turkey pesto finger sandwiches
- roasted red potato home fries (vegan, gluten free)
- caprese skewers (vegetarian, gluten free)
- tortellini pesto pasta salad (vegetarian)
- chocolate dipped macaroons (vegetarian, gluten free)
We’ll also have the BBQ’s up and running from 2-8pm if you’d rather come for a good ole’ backyard BBQ instead of a big, fancy brunch. Live music too! We do suggest making reservations for brunch, though, as it can fill up quick. Call us here at the brewpub anytime to make your reservations (360-647-5593) or let your server know next time you’re here for a meal or a beer and we’ll get your name on the list!