Hey you…yeah YOU! You do know that Mother’s Day is THIS SUNDAY, right? It’s a little early this year, but don’t worry…we’ve got you covered!
You don’t have to admit to Mommy dearest that you forgot all about her big day. You just need to impress her with a lovely brunch in the sunshine, surrounded by blooming flowers, shady trees and lots of birdsong. What’s that you say? Your backyard is full of weeds, broken patio furniture and you have no idea how to cook? Well, you’re in luck – just bring her here to OUR Mother’s Day Brunch at Boundary Bay Brewery!
From 10am – 2pm, we’ll be serving up brunch classics in the Beer Garden. Tempt your mom with goodies like:
- eggs in croissant nests with dijon sauce
- potato casserole – a crispy on top, warm and cheesy in the middle classic!
- french toast – the breakfast favorite! Made with Avenue Bread‘s challah bread and dipped in cinnamon batter.
- biscuits and gravy
- asparagus, garlic, leeks, dill and goat cheese quiche
- scrambled eggs
- sausage links
- potatoes o’brien
- radish and spinach salad with lemon dressing
- assorted pastries
- fresh fruit
- club sandwiches
- lemon olive oil cake
- pink grapefruit cake
So join us this Sunday, May 8th for an all you can eat brunch! Families welcome.
$20 per person. $12 for kids 6 to 12yrs, 5yrs and under eat free. Senior discount (62+) $17. Admission includes one free Mimosa for Mom!
Reservations recommended. (360)647-5593