Join us for an intimate night of meticulous pairings on Monday, March 3rd at 6 o’clock in the evening. A 5-Course Beer Pairing Dinner, lead by Boundary Bay Chef, Matt Hansen and Brewers, Aaron Jacon Smith & Bryan Krueger . All five courses will be expertly paired with a Boundary Bay-infused beer:
- Course 1: Stewed Boar and Apricot Goulash with Roasted Pistachios paired with Irish Red infused with Red Wine Soaked Apricots
- Course 2: Blonde Ale Poached Egg over Mushroom Ragout and Brioche with Tarragon-Blonde Hollandaise paired with Not Shawn’s Saison
- Course 3: Cured Salmon with Nettle Puree and Grapefruit Caviar paired with Dry-Hopped ESB
- Course 4: Cassoulet with Confit Duck Leg paired with Wonderland Belgian Strong Golden infused with Sweet Orange Peel and Juniper
- Course 5: Guajillo Black Forest Torte paired with TBA (2012 Old Bounder OR Guajillo/Cherry infused Lost Giants Imperial CDA OR Licorice, Allspice, and Juniper Oat Stout with Irish Dry 50/50 blend)
Join us in the Bistro for our first Beer Pairing Dinner of the year! By reservation only ($55 per person). Tickets are available for purchase at Boundary Bay.