Spring has sprung here at Boundary Bay Brewery and we’re celebrating with the release of Dunkles Bock, our Spring seasonal beer! Dunkles Bock is a traditional German-style Bock. Made with all German malt, strong, full-bodied and bottom fermented, this beer has a low hop flavor and a deep copper color. Made with Hallertau and Tetnanger hops and Crystal, Munich, Pilsner, Vienna and Chocolate malts.
Our Dunkles Bock has been a favorite for years and is an award-winner to boot!
- Silver – 2007 North American Beer Awards
- Bronze – 2006 North American Beer Awards
- Silver – 2004 North American Beer Awards
- Gold – 2001 Great American Beer Festival
- Bronze – 2000 World Beer Cup
- Silver – 1998 Great American Beer Festival
We’ll be tapping our first keg of this year’s Dunkles Bock THIS Friday, March 19th. Come join us and celebrate the return of Spring!