It’s a common myth that beer is a boy’s world. But we know plenty of ladies who love their brews, too. Which is why we think you should bring your mom here for brunch in our Beer Garden on Mother’s Day! It’s been a tradition of ours for years and, trust us, the moms come out in full force…and not just because we offer each of them a free Mimosa.
Bring the whole family down to enjoy brunch between 10am and 2pm on Mother’s Day – Sunday, May 11th. Give us a call to make a reservation at 360-647-5593 or tell your server when you’re here having a beer after work and they’ll get you on the list. Brunch is $25 per person, $17 for seniors, $12 for kids 6-12 years old and FREE for kids 5 years old and under.
On Sunday, May 11th, we’re serving up:
- Scrambled Eggs with Fontina (Gluten Free, Vegetarian)
- Roasted Red Potato Home Fries with Paprika and Garlic (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Assorted Quiches (both vegetarian and with meat)
- Bacon (Gluten Free)
- Sausage Links (Gluten Free)
- Ham Carving Station (Gluten Free)
- Fresh Fruits (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Caprese Skewers (Gluten Free, Vegetarian)
- Grilled and Chilled Marinated Vegetables (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Spinach Salad with Chevre, Hazelnuts, Fresh Fruit, and White Balsamic-Champagne-Honey Reduction (Gluten Free, Vegetarian)
- Fusilli Pasta Salad with Cherry and Sun Dried Tomatoes, Arugula, Pinenuts, Artichoke Hearts, and a white balsamic tomato vinaigrette (Vegetarian)
- Pineapple Coconut Bars (Vegetarian)
- Lemon Blueberry Scones (Vegetarian)
- Mini Chocolate Tarts (Vegetarian)
- Lemon Cream Tarts (Vegetarian)
- Bacon Cheddar Scones
- Banana Bread (Vegetarian)
- Shortbread Cookies (Vegetarian)
- Buttermilk Biscuits (Vegetarian)
Good for you! And good for Mom!! :) Our brewery is always full of moms who appreciate a good brew. Cheers!
Got my mom to finally appreciate a good brew! -though it took awhile, she thought she was a beer drinker when she would down her bud light limes. no no mom : ) we are doing better now.